Your privacy is important to mockupboard.com. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data on this website. Those over 14 years of age may use any functionality where private data is offered without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data relating to the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent. If you are under 14 years old and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not share any personal information. On this website the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. mockupboard.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Pau Bibiloni Vidal
- Commercial name: mockupboard.com
- Address: Nuredduna 9, Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
How have we obtained your data?The personal data that we process on mockupboard.com comes from:
- form Subscription form
- Comments on posts
- Sales form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whetherat mockupboard.com we are treating their personal data. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data related to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of its treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
- Contact form: The purpose is to maintain the communication object of the indicated matter itself in the contact form.
- Subscription form: The purpose is to report on both commercial and non-commercial matters.
- Comments on posts: The purpose is to show information about the comment to other visiting users, in addition to allowing communication or alerts if so chosen by the user.
- Sales form: The purpose is to start the commercial activity determined in the form in question, which will continue via email.
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. mockupboard.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages mockupboard.com will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of mockupboard.com. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of mockupboard.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
DataThe categories that are processed are identifying data. Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data for?The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 years.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, mockupboard.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help mockupboard.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of mockupboard.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. Facebook Pixel: An analytical web service provided by Facebook Inc. a California company whose main offices are at 1 Hacker Way, 94025 Menlo Park, United States. Facebook Pixel uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help mockupboard.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of mockupboard.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Facebook Inc. on servers in the United States. Server: all the data stored on the server where this website is hosted are stored in the data centers of The website is hosted by the sered.net hosting tool. Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundationthe data in order to carry out its web platform services at processesmockupboard.com. Email marketing: MailChimp, owned by The Rocket Science Group LLC, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. The Rocket Science Group LLCthe data for the purpose of performing its email marketing services at processesmockupboard.com.
NavigationWhen browsing mockupboard.com , unidentifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. . Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party:
- Google analytics
- Facebook Pixel