What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or equipment when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What type of Cookies are we using?
Mockupboard.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Session storage cookies, to ensure that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought. These cookies are deleted when you stop browsing our website or, in the case of having the session active, also log out.
- Local storage cookies: To keep sessions open and your own cookie consent saved.
Third party cookies:
- Analysis cookies: They are collected only by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Google Analytics
– Facebook pixel
- Advertising cookies: We use Google Adsense, a service that by analyzing this type of cookie, allows us to manage the offer of advertising space on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Social network cookies: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons. As well as in facebook comments integrated in some of our articles.
You can set your web browser in such a way that cookies are generally prevented from being saved to your device and/or that you are asked each time whether you are in agreement with cookies being enabled. You can also at any time delete cookies that have been enabled again. You can find out how all this works in detail via your browser’s help function.
Please note that generally deactivating cookies may lead to functional restrictions on our website.